Bluebird Manor has been host to many private events for family and friends over the years, but recently has been made available to the public!
The owners, Carol and Glenn, began renovations in 2018 to turn their already lovely property into the Pinterest-worthy venue it is today.
With many gorgeous, functional spaces located on 180 acres of lush farmland, Bluebird Manor can host a variety of large events including:
- Bridal Showers
- Retirement Parties
- And more!
The Red Barn at Bluebird Manor near Brunswick, MD
Host your next birthday, retirement, or shower at our newly renovated Red Barn!
You can fit up to 260 guests inside with plenty of room for tables and chairs on the balcony overlooking the main floor. Downstairs, you can enjoy bar with the rustic foundation serving as its backdrop.
The large deck off the main floor is a great place to take in the beautiful scenery. Want to add an extra special touch to your event? You and your guests are welcome to roast marshmallows at the fire pit on the stone patio.
Make your next big milestone and event no one will forget. Contact Bluebird Manor today!
Weddings at Bluebird Manor near Brunswick, MD
At Bluebird Manor, we have spaces to facilitate all parts of your wedding day; from getting ready, to the last dance. These include:
- The Suite Nest: Our bridal suite, complete with three beauty stations, where the bride and her bridesmaids can get ready for the big day!
- The Tool Shed: A private area for the gentlemen to get ready. Complete with a shower to make sure they look fresh.
- The Chapel: Our dairy barn is the perfect indoor space for your wedding ceremony or cocktail hour. The attached silo provides a truly magical entrance option for the bride.
- The Red Barn: Accommodating up to 260 guests, the Red Barn is the perfect place for your reception. Outside, your guests can watch the sun set from the large deck, or sit by the fire on the stone patio.
- 180 acres of gorgeous farmland acting as a beautiful backdrop for all your wedding photos!