What’s Included at BlueBird Manor
When you book a wedding or special event venue, figuring out exactly what is included with your venue rental fee and what you need to bring can be difficult. Complicated contracts, mix-and-match packages, and fine print don’t make it any easier.
- 12 hours of access to the facility, including the red barn and chapel
- Use of the wedding chapel for your ceremony
- Access to “The Suite Nest” for bridal party preparations
- Use of the red barn, which seats up to 260
- Access to select parts of the grounds for photographs
- On-site guest parking
- Handicapped accessible
- Tables and chairs
- Baby grand piano
All linens, decor, food, and other equipment must be provided by you or your vendors. A list of affiliated vendors is available upon request.
Come take a tour to see what BlueBird Manor can do for your wedding or special event. We’re happy to have you!