What’s Included at BlueBird Manor
When you book a wedding or special events venue, figuring out exactly what is included with your venue rental fee and what you need to bring can be difficult. Complicated contracts, mix-and-match packages, and fine print don’t make it any easier.At BlueBird Manor, we want your wedding or special events to be as stress-free as possible. That’s why all of our site rentals come with the same items, each and every time. With your wedding or special event rental package, you get:
- 12 hours of access to the facility, including the red barn and chapel
- Use of the wedding chapel for your ceremony
- Access to “The Suite Nest” for bridal party preparations
- Use of the Chandelier Barn, which seats up to 230
- Access to select parts of the grounds for photographs
- On-site guest parking
- Handicapped accessible
- Tables and chairs
- Baby grand piano
- Optional decor package *contact for pricing*
All linens, decor, food, and other equipment must be provided by you or your vendors. A list of affiliated vendors is available upon request.
Venue rentals are available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the Spring and Fall months, and on Monday holidays. Your rental fee includes 12 hours of venue access, including your setup and clean up.
Come take a tour to see what Bluebird Manor can do for your wedding or special event. We’re happy to have you!